Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tennesse Vacation

By Sam:
Back in September our family went to TN to stay with our grandparents and visit our family. It was so much fun! We haven't been down there in a few years and a lot of things have changed. We stayed for a week. We rode horses,
 
Paddled canoes,
 
Played with hay,
 
Held chickens,

and even got to milk a cow! That's definitely  a once in a life time experience.
 
 
 

We also had lots of fun just playing with cousins. 

We also got to ride a four-wheeler, 

and climb on a homemade 'monkey bridge'. We climbed up the tree,  across the rope bridge [with a harness on, of course] to the other tree and back. It was really cool! 

And I just had to hold the cute baby bunnies. They were so soft and furry! It reminded me of when I had my rabbits. I did take TONS of natural photos too. I will post all of those soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with y'all! Hope you can come back soon :} Next time bring your daddy!
    Love, the Schultz's

    ReplyDelete

 

© Copyright 2015 wecountitalljoy.blogspot.com and Template by BloggerCandy.com